The patients with any type of Arthritis problems like Rheumatic, Rheumatoid and Osteo Arthritis and Cervical and Lumbar problems show excellent results through Acupuncture treatment. 40 minutes of needling for 45-60 days relieves their problem completely.
We will measure the waist during the first appointment and have follow up measurements there after. 40 minutes of needling for 20 days gives minimum reduction of 5-7cm in the waist.
We dont advice any diet restriction , drugs or exercise in the regimen.
Homoeopathy is totally safe medicine has no side effects as it is derived from natural and herbal sources. It helps cure allergic conditions, metabolic disorders, chronic diseases and auto-immune disorders.
Homoeopathy system of medicine developed in Germany is based on the theory that "like cures like". Remedies selected on the basis of symptoms, help by stimulating the body's self-healing power.
This totally safe medicine it has no side effects as it is derived from natural and herbal sources. It helps cure allergic conditions, metabolic disorders, chronic diseases and auto-immune disorders.
CONDITIONS WE TREAT:
• Acidity • Acne • Addictions • Adenoids • AIDS • Air sickness • Alcoholism • Allergies • Alopecia • Alzheimers • Anxiety • Arteriosclerosis • Arthritis • Asthma • Atrophy of muscles and nerves • Backaches • Bleeding - nose,eyes,gums • Blood pressure (high or low) • Boils • Bronchitis • Cancer • Cardiac problems • Carpel Tunnel Syndrome • Cervical Spondilitis • Chicken Pox • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome • Cirrhosis of the liver • Colds • Colitis • Constipation • Coughs • Cysts • Depression • Dermatitis • Diabetes • Diarrhea • Dysentery • Dystrophy of the brain • Ear pain • Epilepsy • Eye problems • Eczema • Fever • Fibromyalgia • Fibroid tumours • Fistula • Food poisoning • Gallstones • Gangrene • Gas • Glandular diseases • Goiter • Gout • Hay fever • Headaches • Heartburn • Hemorrhoids • Herpes • Hormone Replacement • Hypertension • Impotence • Injury • Insomnia • Irritable Bowel Syndrome • Irritable Hip Syndrome • Jaundice • Kidney stones • Laryngitis • Leucoderma • Liver complaints • Measles • Menopausal problems • Menstrual complaints • Migraine • Multiple Sclerosis • Mumps • Muscular dystrophy • Myelitis • Nephritis • Neurological conditions • Nutritional deficiencies • Osteoporosis • Panic attacks • Parkinson's Disease • Peripheral neuritis • Pharyngitis • Phobias • Piles • Pneumonia • Polyps • Postpartum conditions • Post surgical care • Prolapsed uterus • Prostate problems • Psoriasis • Reproductive problems • Respiratory conditions • Rheumatism • Rheumatoid arthritis • Sciatica • Sexual diseases • Sleep disorders • Skin diseases • Slipped disc • Smallpox • Sore throat • Stress • Strokes • Thyroid problems • Tinitis • Tonsillitis • Toxicity • Tumours • Ulcerative Colitis • Uremia • Vertigo • Vomiting • Warts • Weight problems • Yawning
• The root for the word Yoga comes from the Sanskrit word ‘Yuj’ which means the Union. Here it means the Union of the Mind, Body and Spirit,
• Sage Patanjali is considered as the Father of Yoga. He formulated the Astanga Yoga – the Yoga with 8 paths which is widely practised today.
• Yoga is particularly of importance in today’s life to prevent and cure diseases – the so-called psychosomatic diseases – the cause of which is mainly from the mind.
• In today’s life of Stress, Yoga thus acquires an imminent role.
• The parts of Yoga that are mainly used in therapeutics are the Asanas, Pranayamas, Meditation, Kriyas and Relaxation techniques.
• Helps maintain the suppleness and flexibility of the muscles and joints
• Has a deeper effect on the tendons, ligaments, blood vessels, lymphatics and the nerves
• Brings about a co-ordination of mind and body movements
• Helps create an appreciation of the finer movements
• Improves the sharpness of the senses
• Helps us be aware and improve our breathing
• Helps us have a positive attitude and lighter approach
• Helps regulate digestion, respiratory rate and heart rate
• Improves memory, concentration and intelligence through Pranayamas and Meditation
• Helps cleanse our nostrils, upper respiratory passages, eyes through Kriyas
• Acupuncture, a traditional Chinese remedy, involves the insertion of fine, sterile needles into specific points of the body.
• The study of acupuncture has identified several meridians, or 'Chi' lines through which the body's energy flows.
• The needles are inserted along these meridians to help release chi blockages and promote its free flow throughout the body.
• Acupuncture creates a harmony of the natural elements like water, fire, earth with naturally-occurring substances like wood and metal.
• AURICULO THERAPY - acupuncture focused on the ear
• CUPPING THERAPY - refers to the usage of vacuum cups on the surface of the body to stimulate the energy points for energy correction
• MOXIBUSTION - stimulating the acupoints by burning moxa wool on the inserted needle, to heat the specific point to correct the imbalances of damp and cold in the body.
• Acupuncture stimulates the entire body, relieves muscle tension and associated pain, improves skin health, releases toxins, and treats diseases of the veins, arteries and capillaries.
• Acupuncture can also clear colon blockages
Acupressure is based on the concept of life energy which flows through meridians in the body. In treatment, physical pressure is applied to acupuncture points with the aim of clearing blockages in these meridians. Pressure may be applied by hand, by elbow.
Detox therapy is the process of removing toxic substances from the body. Detoxification in humans is used for addictions to both drugs and alcohol. Often mistaken as a comprehensive treatment, alcohol or drug detox is the first step in an alcohol or drug rehabilitation program. In order for a rehabilitation program to have a reasonable chance of success, the first step is getting the individual struggling with addiction physically stable through detox treatment. When addiction is more pronounced, a medical detox approach may be undertaken to better manage withdrawal symptoms and cravings.
Voluntary detox treatment is generally provided through inpatient programs at alcohol and drug rehabilitation facilities. These facilities have varying approaches depending upon the scope of one’s addiction, how long one has been struggling with drugs or alcohol as well as the facility’s capabilities.
• The AthapaSnana involves a gentle, oil massage, after which the body is wrapped in banana leaves and left to bask in the sunshine.
• Banana leaves are best known for their healing properties, and can address various skin problems.
• The antioxidants in banana leaves can slow down the ageing process, help heal wounds and lighten scars, giving the skin a healthy glow.
• As the process also involves sudation, AthapaSnana can help detoxify the body
• Steam bath treatment helps eliminate the morbid matter present under the skin lining.
• The moist heat induces perspiration and thereby, opens up the pores on the skin for the elimination of toxins.
• A steam bath can also be beneficial for general body aches, rheumatism and obesity.
• A simple detoxification technique, enema involves irrigating the rectum.
• Enema helps remove faecal matter and toxins from the colon, and provides relief from constipation, indigestion, acidity and other digestive disorders.
• The spinal spray therapy regulates water pressure on the spinal cord from jet valves, for a calming, relaxing effect.
• The spinal spray helps to stimulate the nerves, and is thereby effective for highly strung, depressed or irritable patients, insomniacs, and those experiencing vertebral tension, spondylitis or muscular backache.
• The spinal spray also relieves sciatic pain and gastrointestinal disorders.